Friday 16 April 2010

Individual Webpage Stuff


Modelling and Animation Showreel 2009




Portfolio

Gnomes (2010)
: I designed the characters, set and props for the film, as well as modelled Lady Gnome and the key scene assets. My roles also included story development, texture creation, character setup and animation.

Rendered occlusion of Lady Gnome



Character concepts for Hero Gnome.


Post Apocalyptic London (2008)
Occlusion render of environment models for environments project. Roles included environments and assets modeller, as well as character animation.


John and Benny (2009)
Roles included; story development, character design and modelling, UV map and texture application as well as character setup.

Composited render of John the Clown.


I love photography. As well as freelancing for a sports and events company, I also experiment with digital and analogue mediums in my free time. I enjoy creating spontaneous and interesting outcomes from mixtures of colour and light.


Edinburgh (2008)


Barcelona (2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment